Hosting Magento is a content management system (CMS) that was designed for e-commerce web pages. Currently, it is useful for online store websites. Choosing this type of web hosting site should be geared towards the traffic you want to generate.
Magento is a system that provides robustness and, in turn, has open source that allows its users to sell physical and virtual goods. It has an automated update system and many improvements that make Magento Hosting one of the best options for both beginners and developers.
It is used by very famous eCommerce stores such as Samsung, Nike, Olympus, Nestlé, Lenovo, Ford, Men’s Health, Vizio, etc. Create your virtual store with optimized servers that will allow you to sell thanks to maximum performance and custom caches. We will dedicate this article to provide you with information about this web hosting system.
What does Magento Hosting offer?
It is an Open Source software for electronic commerce that aims to provide optimized servers to provide higher performance. It is one of the best content managers today as it is a multifunctional and flexible system.
It is aimed at ambitious people who want to develop their website and create online stores. Its infrastructure is based on the composition of catalogs, cross-selling functions, product management, promotion management, support for the first payment modules, etc.
It provides you with the tools to achieve effective control of your website, in the same way as a control of sales, customers, products and online payments.
It is made up of the latest HTTP / 2, PHP and MySQL updates and based on a fast cache that improves the loading speed of web pages, quickly converting users into clients.
Advantages and disadvantages of Magento Hosting
Magento is a virtual store manager that has advantages and disadvantages in relation to its use and application level.
• It is a very powerful eCommerce system: It allows you to create virtually anything you want for your online store. Also, it is ahead of others like PrestaShop, OpenCart, etc.
• Templates and modules: It is one of the factors that characterizes it, it has thousands of templates and modules that are tools used to personalize your web page.
• Very performant: It is a characteristic that you acquire when you have more than 10,000 products in your catalog. Thanks to this characteristic, it is the one chosen by large multinational companies
• Great loading speed: The speed is very good even though it constitutes a very heavy and complex content management system. Magento Hosting, thanks to its cache plugins, offers higher performance.
• SEO optimization: It has great SEO positioning plans to turn your online store into one of the busiest thanks to its great exposure in the main search places.
• SSL encryption: Offers HTTPS support with very simple activation.
• Perfect experience: All themes, templates, offer great designs that can be managed through your Smartphone.
• Use of resources (CPU and RAM): It is very common to observe overloads on the server when your RAM memory has little limit. Magento servers are of excellent quality but have very weak hardware.
• Very complex administration panel: It has a large control panel loaded with many functions and options. However, it is for this reason that it constitutes a disadvantage as it requires a lot of patience and a little knowledge to avoid confusion.
• It is aimed at large or medium-sized companies: It has more experience in managing multifunctional that allow to manage well web pages of companies with high activity and traffic.
• Customization can take time: It has many functions and options to customize but requires a little programming knowledge to make good use of these tools.
• Expensive Enterprise License: Like all content management systems (CMS), it offers two versions: one Free and one Enterprise (which is the most expensive worldwide).
• Very slow learning curve: Learning to use Magento tools can be a bit slow. However, it guarantees you to learn its good management and you will get a good administrator of your online store.
Why choose this web content management system?
As we have seen previously, it is a system that offers a robust platform that has many advanced use characteristics as well as great advantages thanks to its module management. Indeed, creating online stores is not as simple as it seems.
However, through this CMS system you can enjoy safe and fast online stores. Magento allows full customization of your templates, modules, widgets, plugins, etc.
Its control and administration panel offers many functions that you will need on your journey (such as statistics, tracking, order management, tracking, product catalogs, customer management, payment methods, reports, etc.).
Other Details of a Magento Hosting
There is no doubt that Magento Hosting is the most powerful in the world. It has a great team of developers that supports it, supports it, and favors system improvements, customer problem solving, among others.
This hosting ensures speed and internal power, security measures that monitor vulnerabilities and has anti-hacking tools, free plugins to extend the functionalities and runs on Windows, Linux and Unix platforms where PHP and MySQL have been installed.
What makes Magento so powerful?
It is the first choice for e-commerce websites. It is a system specially designed to meet needs and manage commercial web pages. It guarantees an uptime of up to 99.9% which translates to immediate availability.
It offers a high level of security with very reliable SSL certificates, creates secure sites which gives visitors a care for their data.
It has a high level of scalability, avoids database limits and strengthens your capabilities when you need them. In addition, it has a high processing power that makes a difference in relation to other systems, which is beneficial for e-commerce sites.
You may also like
- Magento Hosting
- Joomla Hosting
- Drupal Hosting
- Linux Hosting
- Windows Hosting