Magento hosting is a content management system (CMS) that was designed for e-commerce websites. Currently, it is useful for online store websites. Choosing this type of web hosting site should be geared toward the traffic you want to generate.
Magento is a system that provides robustness and, at the same time, has open source that allows its users to sell physical and virtual goods. It has an automated update system and many improvements that make Magento Hosting one of the best options for both beginners and developers.
It is used by very famous e-commerce stores like Samsung, Nike, Olympus, Nestle, Lenovo, Ford, Men’s Health, Vizio, etc. Create your virtual store with optimized servers that will allow you to sell thanks to maximum performance and personalized caches. We will dedicate this article to provide you with information about this web hosting system.
What does Hosting for Magento offer?
It is an open source e-commerce software that aims to provide optimized servers to deliver higher performance. It is one of the best content managers today since it is a multifunctional and flexible system.
It is aimed at ambitious people who want to develop their website and create online stores. Its infrastructure is based on the composition of catalogs, cross-selling functions, product management, promotion management, support for the first payment modules, etc.
It gives you the tools to achieve effective control of your website, as well as control of sales, customers, products and online payments.
It consists of the latest updates to HTTP/2, PHP and MySQL and is based on a fast cache that improves the loading speed of web pages, quickly converting users into customers.
Advantages and disadvantages of Hosting Hagento
Magento is a virtual store manager that has advantages and disadvantages in relation to its use and application level.
• It is a very powerful e-commerce system: It allows you to create practically anything you want for your online store. Furthermore, it is ahead of others like PrestaShop, OpenCart, etc.
• Templates and modules: It is one of the factors that characterizes it, it has thousands of templates and modules that are tools to personalize your website.
• Very performant: It is a characteristic that you acquire when you have more than 10,000 products in your catalog. Thanks to this characteristic, it is chosen by large multinationals
• Great loading speed: The speed is very good despite the fact that it is a very heavy and complex content management system. Magento Hosting, thanks to its caching plugins, offers higher performance.
• SEO Optimization: It has great SEO positioning plans to turn your online store into one of the busiest thanks to its great exposure in the main search places.
• SSL Encryption: Offers HTTPS support with very simple activation.
• Seamless experience: All themes, templates, offer great designs that can be managed through your smartphone.
• Resource usage (CPU and RAM): It is very common to observe server overloads when your RAM memory has little limit. Magento servers are of excellent quality but have very weak hardware.
• Very complex administration panel: It has a large control panel loaded with a multitude of functions and options. However, this is why it constitutes a disadvantage since it requires a lot of patience and a little knowledge to avoid confusion.
• It is aimed at large or medium-sized companies: It has more experience in managing multifunctional devices that allow for good management of company websites with high activity and traffic.
• Customization can take time: It has many features and options to customize but requires a little programming knowledge to make good use of these tools.
• Expensive Enterprise License: Like all content management systems (CMS), it offers two versions: a free one and an Enterprise one (which is the most expensive worldwide).
• Very slow learning curve: Learning to use Magento tools can be a bit slow. However, it guarantees that you learn how to use it properly and you will get a good administrator for your online store.
Why choose this web content manager?
As we have seen previously, it is a system that offers a robust platform that has many advanced user features as well as great advantages thanks to its module management. Indeed, creating online stores is not as simple as it seems.
However, through this CMS system you can enjoy safe and fast online stores. Magento allows complete customization of its templates, modules, widgets, plugins, etc.
Its control and administration panel offers many functions that you will need on your trip (such as statistics, tracking, order management, tracking, product catalogs, customer management, payment methods, reports, etc.).
Other Details of Magento Hosting
There is no doubt that Magento Hosting is the most powerful in the world. It has a great team of developers that supports it, supports it and promotes system improvements, resolution of customer problems, among others.
This hosting ensures speed and internal power, security measures that monitor vulnerabilities and has anti-hacking tools, free plugins to expand functionalities and runs on Windows, Linux and Unix platforms where PHP and MySQL have been installed.
What makes Magento so powerful?
It is the first choice for e-commerce websites. It is a system specially designed to meet needs and manage commercial web pages. It guarantees an uptime of up to 99.9%, which translates into immediate availability.
It offers a high level of security with very reliable SSL certificates, creating secure sites that provide visitors with care for their data.
It has a high level of scalability, avoids database limits and strengthens its capabilities when you need them. In addition, it has high processing power that makes the difference compared to other systems, which is beneficial for e-commerce sites.